U2 No Line On The Horizon Ultra Clear 2LP
10th anniversary reissue – Limited edition, ultra-clear vinyl format.
Recorded between Fez in Morocco, Dublin (HQ), New York (Platinum Sound Recording Studios) and London (Olympic Studios) and produced by Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, No Line On The Horizon debuted at number 1 in 30 countries across the globe in 2009. Lead single ‘Get On Your Boots’ was followed by ‘Magnificent’ and ‘I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight’.
The album has been fully remastered with two additional remixes added to celebrate its 10th Anniversary - 'Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)' by Pete Tong and Paul Rogers and 'I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight' (Redanka's 'Kick the Darkness' Vocal Version).
• Album remastered and pressed on 180gsm ultra-clear
• Album cut across 3 sides, side 4 includes two additional mixes
• Artwork faithfully reproduced from the original, including a gatefold sleeve, 16 page booklet, printed inner sleeves and heavyweight outer plastic sleeve
• Download card with access to all tracks digitally
1. No Line On The Horizon
3. Moment Of Surrender
1. Unknown Caller
2. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Stand Up Comedy
1. FEZ-Being Born
2. White As Snow
4. Cedars Of Lebanon
1. Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)
2. I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka's 'Kick the Darkness' Vocal Version)
Pre-order, release date 22nd February 2019